Thursday, March 12, 2009

Waking up

Ugh. I don't know what it is at 5:50 in the morning, when the sound of my ipod comes on and it's when i feel the most comfortable, but i don't want to wake up. Maybe a miracle will happen.
Maybe I'll wake up and there was a freak blizzard in march and there's no school.
Maybe I'll wake up and it turns out that it's 2:50 instead of 5:50 and I can sleep longer.
Maybe I'll wake up and I have a sore throat with a cough and a fever of 102 and there's no chance of me being at school.
Maybe I'll wake up and I won't feel tired at all.
Maybe I'll wake up have a reason to want to go to school.
Maybe I'll wake up when there's a water leak at school and school's cancelled.
OR, maybe I'll wake up because a heat wave caused school to close so i can be outside all day.
Or maybe I just need to get over it and wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment